Api Version Scheme
The api follows this version scheme:
A major version makes incompatible api changes.
A minor version adds new features.
Bugfixes and security fixes are not visible over the api.
Support for an old version of the api will be ended by a new major version of the app.
Special note for the initial release
The version 1.0 api is not complete at this point. This is planned for late 2022.
API version support
- The api delivers and receives JSON objects
- The api does not guarantee the order of the properties of an api object
- The api usually delivers json encoded error responses. On some systems HTTP 403 and 404 status codes will return a server error page instead.
- Not supported arguments for api actions are silently discarded
- If a versionable api object is changed in any way, a new revision is created
- UUIDs follow the UUID V4 Schema according to RFC 4122
- The encrypted properties may contain raw user input
- The API only works with HTTPS
- The API requires CORS with basic authentication
- Non-Standard endpointes, options and values have to be prefixed with